Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finished Original Cyber Fairy Angel Painting...



I've finished my cyber fairy angel painting for Nibblefest, it's on ebay here.  I've named her "My Robot Friend."  Nibblefest auctions start at 99c, no reserve!  This is a 5 day auction...


Edit: I was hoping to also get some work done on my little birdie, but that has yet to happen.  So, as this is the only painting I worked on this week, I'm linking this with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Christine said...

She's beautiful, love those eyes!

Faye said...

Lovely work, Lisa. Looks like it was very enjoyable to create.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Faye, she was indeed enjoyable to create!

Ariel said...

Her eyes are beautiful. Best of luck with the auction
Susan

Wilme said...

The blue is stunning and the eyes are amazing! Can't wait to see the birdie as well :)

Anne Manda said...

Love her, so luminous and beautiful! <3

Irene Rafael said...

the limited palate makes this a lovely piece that focuses on the face. lovely.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your cyber fairy rocks!!!! Well done Lisa!! I love the colors too!

janice smith said...

Such an interesting and beautiful piece. It is fun to scroll through your last few posts and watch her evolve. I love that blue hair and all the little blue embellishments around her face. That form in the background has me intrigued...love it! Xo, janice


Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much for the kind words on "My Robot Friend," they are much appreciated!

Carola Bartz said...

"My robot friend" is a very good title for your painting. I love the blue hues and the beautiful composition.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Carola, titles are challenging for me sometimes!