Sunday, August 25, 2013

P-Chan from Ranma 1/2 Piggy Bank Sketch...



Alex gave me this P-Chan Piggy Bank and for some reason I decided to draw him.  Okay, maybe it's because he's massively cute...

I finished my cyber fairy angel painting that I posted the sketch to last Sunday.  She's here on ebay if you'd like to take a look at the auction, or you could take a look around here (I have some work in progress views here too).


To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://www.bluechairdiaryillustrations.com/

6 comments:

stefanie stark said...

Your 1/2 piggy bank looks so funny! His eyes looks like waiting for a lot of savings :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your piggy bank sketch is so cute. Made me smile. :)

Christine said...

So cute, I love piggy banks!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love this little guy. xox

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute! This is going to be adorable!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stefanie, Alexandra, Christine, Corrine, and Stacy. The actual piggy bank makes me smile when I see him too!