Monday, August 5, 2013

The No Themes and No Limits Show at the Chateau L'Amour...


Me with My Art

Here is some of my art at the No Themes and No Limits Show at the Chateau L'Amour.  I really embraced the No Themes element of the show and shared an eclectic mix of art.

Just My Art

I also photographed some of the art that I shared a wall with.  I was honored to share a wall with Alex Ledante and Christo Pharo.

Alex with His Art

I invite you to see more of Alex's art on his facebook page here, on his website here, and at his auctions here.

Christopharo's Art

I invite you to see more of Christo Pharo's art at his facebook page here and on his website here.

The Wall

Alex Ledante inspires me to try and be a better artist each and every day.  Christo Pharo inspired me to display some of my art and interact with people in person.  I am inspired by and thankful to both of them!  Thanks also to Dennis Delgado for letting me display my art at his gallery.


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

4 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

Lovely to see your work on display.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Ann!

Magic Love Crow said...

A fantastic wall Lisa ;o) I think it's special you have great artist friends ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy! Artists are wonderful people to have as friends, I love my online artist friends too!