Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Photograph of a Canadian Goose & Water Lilies at the Norton Simon Museum of Art Pond & Face 18...



This photograph is of a Canadian goose amidst the water lilies in the pond at the Norton Simon Museum of Art.  There are two Canadian geese that are often in the garden there.  I think they are so beautiful!  I hope you will enjoy this photo...


This is face 18 for the 29 faces September challenge.  She is a very joyous big eye fairy angel or possibly mermaid sketch.  For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces during the given month.  I'm not certain, but I may not be able to post tomorrow.  If that's the case, I'll sketch tonight and tomorrow try to post my two faces on Friday. 

5 comments:

Christine said...

lovely potential mermaid! We have too many geese here in Canada unfortunately!

Leovi said...

Wonderful, very nice goose among the lilies! Beautiful photo!

Out of Sight L said...

The photos is wonderful, hello my fellow geese, and what to say about your drawings that I haven't said a million time, you are a lovely, lovely human being and artist

Rocío López said...

It's so nice. I like it!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Leovi, Lorraine, and Rocío!