Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Peace Lilies Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs! 29 Faces 10



This Week "Peaceful Trinity" Original 12"x12" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Peaceful Trinity," an original painting of three peace lilies.  These white lilies are flowing together with grace.  Lilies are one of my favorite types of flowers to paint.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of lily flowers; from calla lilies to water lilies to a water lily flower big eye fairy garden guardian...


Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.


This is face 10 for the 29 faces September challenge.  She is a happy big eye fairy angel sketch.  For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces during the given month.

7 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Nice lilies and your face drawing is great.:)

Christine said...

oh your face is so pretty today with her pouty lips.

The lilies are beautifully painted too.

Leovi said...

Very interesting and wonderful composition, I like this exquisite "Peaceful Trinity"!

Lorraine Renaud said...

Stunning lillies, I don't know anyone who can draw a beautiful face and yet so different every time how do you do it? it's stunning lisa isabella

Laurie M said...

you do such beautiful work,

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much GlorV1, Christine, Leovi, Lorraine, and Laurie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love how your face is smiling ;o) Beautiful ;o)
Your Peace painting is so special! Truly special!
Big Hugs ;o)