Saturday, February 21, 2015

29 Faces, Big Eye Fairy Angel Face 21 + Gothic Mermaid Website Update...



Here is a rough sketch that I did of a big eye fairy angel.  I love how her hair is falling across her face...  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  She is face 21 for the 29 faces challenge in February.  For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces in the month of February.  


"Blending" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Blending" is of a gothic blue mermaid with dark purple hair.  She blends very well into her surroundings.  She has a surreal tonalist style.  The original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

6 comments:

Margie said...

Lisa, your "blending "painting is truly beautiful as is your fairy angel sketch.
I always love seeing your art!

Christine said...

I do love the tendrils of her hair. Beautiful gothic mermaid.

Beverley Baird said...

Your faces are lovely! I was scrolling down admiring all the different faces. I haven't been as diligent but I am enjoying the challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Out of Sight L said...

oh She looks so elegant...and lovely, and your angel Face well sweetheart you can do no wrong.....

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks Margie, Christine, Beverly, and Lorraine so very much!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your faces Lisa! You are amazing! And, I love your Mermaid! Beautiful ;o)