Thursday, February 5, 2015

29 Faces, Big Eye Fairy Angel Face 5 + Two Horses Website Update...



Here is a rough sketch that I did of a big eye fairy angel.  I think she has a mischievous quality.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  She is face 5 for the 29 faces challenge in February.  For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces in the month of February.


"Together" Original 8"x10" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Together" is of two horses grazing in sync together.  There is a dappled gray mare and a black foal with a streak of white.  It has a realist impressionist feel...  The original painting has some texture.  This piece available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Christine said...

she is beautiful as are your horses!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your new Fairy girl is mischievous. She is really cute ;o) I love your horses ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Out of Sight L said...

Everything you draw, create is magical, i love everything you post, always, you're a wonder and I love you for it and for just being you

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so very much Christine, Stacy, and Lorraine!

Miss Marple said...

WOW! Stunning work! Have a great weekend and thank you for the comment on my blog! - Irma