Thursday, August 13, 2015

Artist Rose Adare's Burn for the Arts Show This Saturday August 15th!



Rose Adare is an artist I am very fortunate to know, she's an incredible artist and an amazing person.  She'll be hosting a fundraiser show for her Restraint and Revolution art tour this Saturday!  The Burn for the Arts Show Saturday August 15th is going to be fantastic, all of her art from the series will be there and there will be live fire performances!  If you're in the California Bay Area or can be, I highly recommend going.  I wish I could be there!  Tickets for the show are available here.  Her facebook page is Adare and her website is here.  Even if you can't make the show, please check out her art, it is so gorgeous!

5 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Looks it will be a fun event, thanks for sharing!

Christine said...

too bad you can't make it!

Unknown said...

I would love to - but I can't :(

Have a beautiful day Lisa!
Möwe

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Blogoratti, Christine, and Möwe! I very much wish I could be there too!

Wanda said...

Love the new paintings you've shared. We had a bull Mastiff names Kesha. Wonderful animal. Love your painting. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment.