Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cuddly Bull Mastiff Dog Website Update...



"Cuddle Time" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Cuddle Time" is of a napping bull mastiff and his person.  I love animals, dogs are so sweet and wonderful... The art has an impressionist realist feel. This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, some of them animal art in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Christine said...

interesting subjects today, congrats on the sale!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful you've caught that dog!
Love it!

Have a beautiful Sunday Lisa!
Möwe

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, a pintura é linda, escolha da arte animal é excelente.
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine and Möwe and obrigado AG! I love painting animals.

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute!!!! Hugs ;o)