Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Photograph of a Rose at Huntington Gardens & Happy National Dogs Day...



I took this photograph of a rose at Huntington Gardens a while back.  It was by one of the galleries and I think it looks very elegant.  I loved the two toned colors of white and soft violet...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


Happy National Dogs Day from http://www.lisarusso.com

I'm working on a new dog painting, they're such sweet animals, this is a piece that's on my website here.  I hope that if you have a pup, you and your friend are having a great day!


4 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely rose and the dog is adorable!

Sandra Cox said...

I love the rose, you can almost smell it....And the dog looks so happy and content. I wish they all had that kind of life.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Christine and Sandra! I too wish our furry friends have happy lives!

Unknown said...

Love the rose, the colours are beautiful!
And I love that cute little dog :))

Möwe