Monday, August 31, 2015

Sweet Brown Bunny Rabbit Website Update...



Now Up on My Website!
"Gentle" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Gentle" is of a brown bunny rabbit amidst long grass and some soft yellow flowers.  I love animals and bunnies are an especial favorite of mine... The art has an impressionist realist feel. This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, some of them rabbits in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!


I find their sweet and gentle nature very inspiring.  29 faces in September starts tomorrow, I am looking forward to being inspired by it as well!

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

2 comments:

Christine said...

sweet bunny, congrats on its sale.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine! I love bunnies!