Saturday, March 12, 2016

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Egyptian Fairy Angel , March 12 Daily Sketch...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Alex and I were watching Rome last evening and I was inspired to give her an Egyptian feel with her makeup, hair, and ankh necklace.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like something is calling you

Christine said...

love the necklace!

Blogoratti said...

Interesting work, warm greetings to you!

Jennifer Rose said...

very Egyptian looking :D

Magic Love Crow said...

She is striking Lisa! Beautiful! I think you should paint her!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Martin, Christine, Blogoratti, Jennifer, and Stacy! Much appreciated!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful 'big eyed' and love the tree sketch too ~ all wonderful creations!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Carol very much!