Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter + Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Bunny Angel Fairy, March 27 Daily Art Sketches...



Happy Easter Wishes from snowy bunny and from me at www.lisarusso.com!

I hope you have a wonderful joyful holiday if you celebrate Easter and a wonderful day regardless.


Up on My Website!  
"Snowy Bunny" Original 8"x10" Acrylic Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I had Easter and bunnies on the mind when I sketched her, hence the ears...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 27.  

This is a rough sketch.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love her ears :D and the bunny is very cute :)

sandy said...

that bunny is adorable! So beautiful and soft looking.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beauty
Happy Easter

Fallingladies said...

what a wonderful bunny, so unique and charming!

Christine said...

Happy Easter Lisa, lovely sketches!

Saskia said...

Great work, you're so creative!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so much! I hope that you had a nice Easter if you celebrate it and and nice Sunday if you don't!

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you had a great Easter Lisa! I love your white bunny and your Bunny girl is very sweet! I think you should paint her!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awww...I adore your snowy bunny. Oh so cute! Hope you had a good Easter. Wishing you a wonderful week. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks Stacy and Alexandra!