Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A New Original Fairy Halloween Painting & Print Listings!



My newest painting is on eBay here.  It is of a goddess fairy with outspread wings and her Halloween pumpkin.  I have been working on this painting off and on for quite some time...  I just finished up this original today and this is her online debut, the introductory start price is 25% lower than my studio rate, with the BIN at my studio rate.  This auction is for the original painting, but I will try to put together a print auction for next week.  

Additionally, I have some fine art prints listed.  They are "Soft Dream" a purple rose, "Lace Wings" a Latina fae, two versions of "Standing Tall" a purple bearded iris, and "Violet Dreams" a blue angel loosely inspired by the master artist Leonardo Da Vinci.  They're all based on my original paintings and may be found here starting today and ending next Tuesday. 

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

8 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

You really have done a wonderful painting here, she is certainly a stunning fairy.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning Lisa! Great job!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much Anns Art and Magic Love Crow!

missmeggy said...

that's a really great painting.you did a wonderful job.she's truly beautiful! :)

hugs,
Meg

Miss Val's Creations said...

She is gorgeous!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks missmeggy and Miss Val's Creations, she took her time getting done, but I guess that's a girl's prerogative!

Maša said...

she really looks like a goddess! amazing, Lisa. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Maša!