Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Purple Calla Lily, my Halloween Fairy as a Print, and Additional Listings...



My featured print auction for the week is on eBay here.  It is of a deep purple calla lily and is titled "Open."  I also listed a print version of "Hallofaerie," she is here.

Additional fine art prints listed are "Joyous Duet" a dark red anthurium flower duo, "Deep in Thought" an ethereal angel, and "Bright Triad" a bright red anthurium flower trio.  They're all based on my original paintings and may be found here starting today and ending next Tuesday.


Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

6 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Simply lovely flower painting! Great use of color.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful! Love the rich color!

Anne said...

Ooh, I love this, as well as your print, Lisa! My favorite color, too ~ :)
Hugs,
Anne

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Kristin, Stacy, and Anne! You are all so very sweet!

Jane said...

WOW, great piece, very dramatic and eye popping !

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jane! I appreciate your kind words.