Tuesday, October 30, 2012

An Abstract Angel Print and Various Others...



My featured print auction for the week is on eBay here.  It is of an abstract angel at prayer standing firm against the wind.  I sold the original a while ago, this is the first time I've listed it as a print!

Additional fine art prints listed are "Barn Owl" a little owl, "Pink Ribbons" a soft pink rose, "The Gift" a mermaid and sea friends, and "Waiting for You" a brown and tan cat.  They're all based on my original paintings and may be found here starting today and ending next Tuesday.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

I've seen some of the images of hurricanes that are almost unbelievable.  My thoughts for their safety are with those in the path.

3 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

She is awesome ~ so well done and magical ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Magic Love Crow said...

Your abstract angel is stunning! Love the movement! Happy Halloween ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much ArtMuseDog and Carol and Stacy too! She was a lot of fun to paint.