Monday, October 29, 2012

Art by Stunning Realist Artist Al-Rubaie...


painting by Al-Rubaie

This piece is by artist Al-Rubaie.  As gorgeous as it is on the screen, my scanner can not convey the true beauty of it.  This piece is one of my favorite pieces of art.  I would highly recommend checking out some of this artist's work here on ebay.  Right now the artist has a couple of larger pieces up that are magnificent.  Al-Rubaie also paints and offers smaller pieces on occasion, which is how I had the good fortune to acquire some pieces by this artist.  They are all fantastic and I feel so honored to have them, but this is the only one I have scanned it at the moment.  I am hoping to do a follow up post at some point to this one and share some more with you.

I feel like I've been given a rare opportunity to see this art and artist and I want to share this with you.  This artist is a gift and I think that art can be a window to the soul of the artist and what I see is so full of grace.  Getting to see this art and having the opportunity to know this artist moves me and inspires me.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this certainly inspired me this monday! Beautiful!

bohemiannie! art said...

It's beautiful. At first I thought it was a sculputral piece...but when you said you scanned it...realized it must be a painting.

Magic Love Crow said...

What an honor to own some of this amazing art!

Lisabella Russo said...

I'm glad Laurie!

bohemianne! art, thank you for that, I've done a little edit to include the word "painting" under her image :).

Stacy, it is indeed an honor! I am also honored to own my little crow by you too.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Amazing realism. The leaves have such perfect detail!

Lisabella Russo said...

I am constantly in awe of this artist. The details are so intensely wonderful!

Create With Joy said...

What a beautiful piece of art! Thanks for sharing this with us at Inspire Me Monday at

Create With Joy
http:/create-with-joy.com