Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Cat Print and Various Listings, Including an Original!


My featured print auction for the week is on eBay here.  It is of a brown and creme cat and is titled "Waiting for You."

Additional artwork prints that I have listed are "To Fly or Not to Fly" a fairy kitten, "Gossamer Moon" a blue and violet gothic fae, "Twirls and Curls" a blue eyed blue haired mermaid and two fish friends, and "Seven" a blue angel fairy.  They're all based on my original paintings and may be found here starting today and ending next Tuesday.

I also have an original cat painting up!  My Nibblefest entry, a grey and white kitten will be up until Thursday.  My "Kawaii Neko" is here.

Except for images that I have yet to upload, my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions!

4 comments:

earthen-magic said...

...wonderful works!... ...xXx... ...Samantha...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much earthemagic!

Faye said...

LOvely cat painting. Beautiful. I also like the photo of Oreo. My granddaughter had a cat named oreo and she looked just like that!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Faye. I love cats, I don't paint them all of the time, but I do enjoy it when I do. It sounds like your grandaughter's cat was a cutey :).