Sunday, October 21, 2012

A New NFAC Original Mermaid Painting up for Auction Plus More!



I have this small original mermaid painting up on ebay here.  As she is listed as part of Nibblefest, she starts at 99c! This blue and purple gothic mermaid painting is titled "Blending" and is a 5"x7" acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas.  The auction will end next Saturday.

In addition, I've listed "Hallofaerie" my Halloween goddess fairy with her pumpkin both as a print and an original, as well as "Deep in Thought" my blue goth angel fairy as a print.  These three are short auctions and will end on Monday.  I wanted to list them with an end time that would make it likely that they would likely make it for Halloween delivery.  They may be found here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

I've been a bit lax about posting and visiting, I hope to do better.  I've been a bit distracted.  I hope you have been well!

5 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Lisa! Good luck with the sales!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

A beautiful blue Mermaid!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Miss Val, Stacy, and Myrna!

Unknown said...

What a lovely mermaid! Goodluck with sales! :)

- Sasha
www.lacewinged.com