Friday, February 8, 2013

Eternal Bird of Paradise Original Painting & Print...



This week I've finished this original painting, it's on my website here and the print is also available on ebay here for the promo rate this week.  The painting is titled "Eternal Bird of Paradise" and it is an 18"x24" acrylic bird of paradise flower on gallery wrapped canvas, the print is 8"x10".

I started that painting quite some time ago, and it took me a while to finally get it finished, but finished it is!

Also, I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:

10 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your completed Bird of Paradise Lisa. Well worth the wait.
Annette x Happy PPF

Lynn Cohen said...

Isn't this just the most amazing flower? And you have done such a stunning job capturing that beauty! HPPF!

Magic Love Crow said...

You finished it and it looks stunning!!!

Giggles said...

Beautiful in it's completion!!

Hugs Giggles

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh its amazing, I knew it would be, I juts knew it! Beautiful!! It was worth the wait!!!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so much! It took me so long to get done with my foot not cooperating, but I decided I had to get it done anyway. I very much appreciate your kind words!

Ivy said...

Your Bird of Paradise is beautiful. Congrats on finishing! HPPF!

bellefrogworks said...

Gorgeous painting of a gorgeous plant! You did a fabulous job.

EVA said...

Beautiful!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!!