Tuesday, May 14, 2013

An Original Beetle Bug Insect Painting, a Little Bo Peep Art Print, and more Prints!



My featured print auction for the week is on ebay here.  It is titled "Little Bo Peep" and is of a nursery rhyme girl who lost her sheep.  I also have additional art prints here.  They're all based on my original paintings and are starting today and ending next Tuesday.

They are "Crossings" a small sailboat on the sea in San Pedro, "Cleo" a purple winged angel, "Reminders" an ocean sailboat also in San Pedro California, "Blood of the Nile" an Egyptian fairy, "Eternal Bird of Paradise" a vibrantly hued flower, "Waiting for You" a lovely tan cat, and "Summer Sun" a yellow sunflower against a soft summer sky.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  The prints have a Buy it Now that's approximately 20% off and the original art has a start price that's approximately 25% off!


I'm listing this original painting here and the print is here.  The title is "Found" and it is of a Scarab beetle resembling bug that I found, I'm not actually sure what the proper classification of that insect...

It's so hot right now, I'm not doing that much painting.  My paints tend to dry on the brush before I can even lay them down on the canvas at this temperature...  I'm hoping to finish one of the paintings I'm currently working on in not too very long though...


If you miss this seven day auction, this painting also lives on my website here.

4 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

She's adorable! ^.^

I hope it cools down so you can paint again.

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Belly Dance Fairy

Patrice said...

Beautiful prints!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your "Found" painting is very interesting! I like it! It's different ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Kristin, Patrice, and Stacy. The weather has been better recently. It's so erratic thus far this year...