Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sketches of Five Faces: Please Vote for which to paint!

Edit:  Combined between facebook and my blog, number 5 was the winning face that I will strive to paint between today and Tuesday next.  Thanks very much for your input!


Here are five of the sketches from the 29 faces challenge.  I would like to do a small painting of one of these five this week.  If you'd like to vote on which one, just leave a comment as to which you'd prefer and I'll tally the votes on Tuesday at around four, adding up the votes of my blog and facebook page together.  In the event of a tie, or no votes, I'll just draw one out of a hat.  I might do this weekly with different sketches.  I also may use the sketches and paintings based on the sketches posted in other art at different times.  This painting will be a small 5"x7", with some cropping to fit the format, that I will try to complete between Tuesday and the Tuesday next...

To see larger versions of these sketches, please scroll down.


To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://www.bluechairdiaryillustrations.com/

10 comments:

Margie said...

They are all lovely so it's hard to pick but I pick # 3.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Lisa.
Mine has been wonderful :)

Christine said...

number five!

Alexandra MacVean said...

These are wonderful, Lisa. LOVE LOVE them and I'm with Christine. I love #5! :)

PS I've changed my website link. It's now.

http://www.bluechairdiary.com/lbog/

Kim said...

Lovely faces. I really like 3 and 5...leaning towards 5. Happy SS.

Feathers said...

beautiful! my fave is number 5 :)

Kristen H said...

I am a fan of number 5! Can't wait to see it painted, if it is the vote winner. They are all really good though.

Netty said...

They are all beautiful Lisa so will let you decide and avoid any responsibility......lol Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Magic Love Crow said...

This is hard!!! I think number 1 or 5 ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much for the input, it is much appreciated!

Netty, you are funny! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Edit: Combined between facebook and my blog, number 5 was the winning face that I will strive to paint between today and Tuesday next. Thanks very much for your input!