Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween: Pumpkins From The Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns at Descanso Gardens


I love Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays.  Dressing up, candy, and pumpkins; what's not to love?  Last week I went to The Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns at Descanso Gardens, a pumpkin extravaganza!  The pumpkins invaded one of my favorite spaces and made it completely different.  There were so many jack o'lanterns, it was incredible.  These are lots of images, but there were many more, it was difficult to winnow it down to just these ones.  I'm saving some of the Dia de los Muertos themed ones for tomorrow.  I took a few with the flash on to show the design and construction details, I hope you will enjoy them.  Happy Halloween!

Giant Pumpkin Flowers

Giant Pumpkin Flowers Construction Details

Aliens and Space with Pluto in its Rightly Place as a Planet

Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall

Elsa from Frozen

The Adams Family

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe Portrait Details

Dinosaur

Dinosaurs

Dinosaur

Dinosaur Construction Details

The Wizard of Oz

Malificent

Aurora

Chinese Zodiac


Happy Halloween from me to you!



Original Art 11"x14" Big Eye Fairy Painting, 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & LE ACEO Prints available here...

4 comments:

Christine said...


wow what a fabulous display, thanks for sharing Lisa and Happy Halloween what is left of it!

Out of Sight L said...

Oh my gosh it's wonderful what great photos smash on for Halloween, great idea, but my favourite of all is yours, always sweety

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Lorraine! Much appreciated!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow Lisa!!! Amazing! I am in Awwww!!! Really enjoyed this post! Thank you ;o) Hugs ;o)