Friday, February 6, 2015

Angel Fairy Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP + 29 Faces, Big Eye Face 6...



In this work in progress, I've been working on the wings of my big eye angel fairy painting some more.  I think I am close to being done with them, I think they now have a bit of an art deco feel...  I'd like to finish my ram painting this weekend, but I've been having a bit of back pain that has made me a bit less focused on my paintings than I'd like.  Today so far though seems like a good day!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


Here is a rough sketch that I did of a big eye fairy angel.  I think she's one of my favorites so far.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  She is face 6 for the 29 faces challenge in February.  For 29 Faces, the challenge is to share 29 faces in the month of February.  

9 comments:

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Your WIP is lovely, I will look forward to seeing her complete :)

Margie said...

These are both wonderful, Lisa.
You have such talent creating your lovely ladies ..
I took a peek at your posts while I was gone , loved everything I saw ..

Have a wonderful weekend.

Geckostone said...

Beautiful Lisa!!!

Christine said...

lovely fairies in progress.

Sorry about the back pain though.

Valerie-Jael said...

Coming along very well, take care of your back! Valerie

Out of Sight L said...

So so beautiful, your faces make my spirit happy you wonderful young woman you, Lisa Isabella you are truly an artist, and I love it all

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very very much!

Irene Rafael said...

I can see why she is your favorite. I like her very much as well.

Giggles said...

Lovely wip...very nice work!

Hugs Giggles