Saturday, March 28, 2015

Angel Fairy Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP...



Here is a work in progress view of my 11"x14" original big eye angel fairy painting.  I'm reworking the clouds.  I painted over the ones I had before and started again.  Beyond the base, I haven't done anything yet in the lower right corner (although my hand was a bit messy and left some marks that I will cover up when I paint the clouds there) and in the lower left corner the paint is a bit thick, I'm going to sand it down a little bit before I possibly try to make them a little fluffier.  I think the upper section is close to how I want it, but I won't decide if I'm done with that section until I see how it all works together when I'm further along with the bottom sections.  Once the sky looks right, I'll begin work on her wings...

7 comments:

Christine said...

The background looks so realistic!

Margie said...

It's always such a joy to see what you are working on!
This angel fairy is lovely and I look forward to seeing her completed!

Out of Sight L said...

and she will be magnificent as only you can maker her, you are extraordinarily gifted, and I'm so happy !

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's looking lovely, Lisa, and can't wait to see the finished piece. :)

Gingi said...

Yay work in progress!! Love these! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Margie, Lorraine, Alexandra, and Gingi!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow that background is stunning! I can't wait to see the rest!!