Saturday, May 30, 2015

White Daylily Stargazer Lily Original Painting Website Update



"White Lily" Original 8"x10" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"White Lily" is a one of my floral paintings.  It is a white daylily or stargazer.  Though they are only with us so briefly, flowers are so beautiful to me, I like to capture them in paint for quite a while longer.  It has a soft realist feel.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

4 comments:

Onomiroro Dono Okeh said...

Awww! So beautiful!!

Christine said...

beautiful! I love flowers too.

Blogoratti said...

Looks magical, great effort. Happy new month!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Onomiroro, Christine, and blogoratti!