Monday, June 8, 2015

Leda Leonardo da Vinci Inspired Original Drawing Website Update



"Leda" Original 8.5"x9" Drawing, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Leda" is a one of my master inspired drawings.  It is based on a study of Leda by Leonardo da Vinci...  Da Vinci is one of my all time favorite artists.  I also did a painting more loosely inspired by him of Leda and the Swan.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, some of them master inspired pieces!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

4 comments:

Gingi said...

I love this!! What a stunning tribute!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Christine said...

She is a classic beauty!

Anonymous said...

what a beauty! that is amazing,,,

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much Gingi, Christine, and Laurie!