Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy, September 22, Art Sketches Daily, 29 Faces in September...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  Her hair is piled extravagantly around her head and she has a gentle look...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September.  This is day 22.   She is also face 22 for the 29 faces challenge in September.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketch, and great that you have kept up every day till now! Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

she is very sweet!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty :) lovely eyes

DVArtist said...

She is very beautiful. Had a "mod" look to me. I like her a lot.

Anonymous said...

Peace. Serenity. Beauty
Bravo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Valerie-Jael, Christine, Jennifer, Nicole, and Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so sweet Lisa!