Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Mermaid, October 6, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a mysterious smile and her hair is flowing around her...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a goddess or a fairy angel.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 6.   

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I love her eyes!

Jennifer Rose said...

intense eyes :) has almost a hypnotic stare to her :)

Valerie-Jael said...

She really draws you in to her eyes! happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

We're getting into the flow thing. Am excited to see how this turns out

NatureFootstep said...

really big eyes :)

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very mysterious! Love her!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!