Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Original White Magnolia Flower Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! Richard J. Oliver Art at the Corey Helford Gallery...


Happy National Teacher's Day!  I have been graced with some very wonderful teachers, I am very grateful to them.


"Enchanted Light" Original 18"x24" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Enchanted Light," it is on a large canvas and has a realist impressionist feel.  This gorgeous flower was growing on a tree outside of Alex's old apartment and I was compelled to photograph and then paint this beauty.  The original magnolia painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints! 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is mermaids and includes a selection of some of my big eye fantasy sirens; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

================================================

The Corey Helford Gallery has three sections, there is the main gallery and then two additional galleries.  I went to see The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition, which I hope to share some of the art from on a different day, as a couple of my favorite artists had work in the show and I was very pleasantly surprised to be introduced to Richard J. Oliver's work.  The pieces were large and lovely.  I think they're realist surrealist in feel.  These are some of my favorites from the show.  The Immersion exhibit is CLOSED, but the gallery may have some of his works available.

YOU ONLY LOSE WHAT YOU CLING TO by Richard J. Oliver, oil on gesso board, 16" x 20"

OCEAN by Richard J. Oliver, Oil on Canvas, 48" x 72"

RISE ON A BREATH OF WIND by Richard J. Oliver, oil on gesso board, 18" x 24"

CRADLED by Richard J. Oliver, Oil on Canvas, 30" x 40"

ETHEREAL by Richard J. Oliver, Oil on Canvas, 26 1/2" x 40"


Whilst I have continued to sketch daily, I spent my time getting this ready and haven't had a chance to prep my sketches yet.  I'll try to get caught up on posting my daily sketches tomorrow.

14 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous magnolia and beautiful pieces from the exhibition thanks for sharing!

JFM said...

Lisa, your Magnolia is stunning!!! Just gorgeous and the exhibit gallery of paintings are breathtaking 💝💞💕

carol l mckenna said...

Your art is so elegant ~ lovely ~ thanks for visiting ~ ^_^

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Lowcarb team member said...

Your magnolia is simply gorgeous.
I enjoyed seeing the pieces from the exhibition too.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for bringing us these extra gifts.

Jennifer Rose said...

that painting is amazing! so well done :D

R's Rue said...

Love.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your magnolia painting is wonderful. The painting from the exhibition are great, too, thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Valerie

Lux G. said...

Happy National Teacher's Day to everyone who are dedicated in helping mold the young minds. Beautiful tribute. Love your arts.

Liplatus said...

I admire these paintings, really beautiful!

Warm thank you for visiting my blog!
Greetings

NatureFootstep said...

I love the Magnolia, It is wonderful :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for your kind words on my magnolia painting and the paintings by Richard J. Oliver!

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, your painting is breath taking! Wow! Truly gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing the other pieces from the exhibition! They are stunning! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Stacy!