Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter! Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy & Primrose Flowers / March 31 & April 1 / Art Sketches Daily...


Happy Easter wishes from this big eyed angel and I at lisarusso.com if you celebrate it, regardless I hope you have a beautiful day today...


"Dulzura" Original Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

===============================================

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy & Primrose Flowers / March 31 & April 1 / Art Sketches Daily


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a gentle quality...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March. This is from day 31. 

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of some primrose flowers.  I love how they are nestled together...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 1.  

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie-Jael said...

Dulzura is really fabulous, as are the sketches. Enjoy your Easter weekend, hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

happy easter! and very pretty maiden :) great hair

Christine said...

She is beautiful as are the sketches! Happy Easter!

Lowcarb team member said...

'Dulzura' is looking lovely.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Happy April Wishes

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, Jennifer, Christine, and Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

I Hope you had a great Easter Lisa!
Love your painting, you have for Easter! She is gorgeous!
Beautiful sketches! Love your maiden!
Big Hugs!