Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Original Seahorse Friend Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! June 13-19 Sketches...



"Seahorse Friend" Original 5"x7" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Seahorse Friend."  This little seahorse friend is focused on meeting with his other seahorse and mermaid friends...  He has big eyes for a seahorse and is inspired by two different kinds of seahorses, one with willowy spiney extrusions and the other with incandescent hues. The style has a fantasy surrealism feel.  The original seahorse painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is a selection of my purple flowers, you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

=========================================

June 13-19 Sketches


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She seems to have a contemplative quality.  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be a fairy angel or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June. This is from day 13. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a tiger lily.  These lilies have such grace...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is from day 14.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a gypsy charm to her...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June. This is from day 15. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of an impatiens flower.  I'm not very familiar with these flowers, but I enjoy trying new blooms when I sketch...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is from day 16.  

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet charm...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June. This is from day 17. 

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of some redbud blossoms.  I love these flowers, I'm considering getting a western redbud tree for the front yard...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June.  This is from day 18.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a powerful feeling...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in June. This is from day 19. 

This is a rough sketch.


10 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely seahorse painting and beautiful sketches today Lisa.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting and sketches. Nice to see you around again, hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

love all the different hair styles :)

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a very nice painting.
I like your sketches too, especially the tiger lily.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Your seahorse is beautiful Lisa!! I love your sketches! Wow, you have done alot! Your maidens with the hair bands are extra special! I love the gypsy one! Big Hugs!

Create With Joy said...

Love your seahorse Lisa - kudos on your daily sketches!
Thanks for sharing your art at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy! :-)

Anonymous said...

How I miss you Lisa Isabella this is beautiful I wanted to return to blogging but i'm stuck on google can't open a blog. That's not what I wanted. Maybe I'll try facebook

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, todos os esboços são lindos e vão ser terminados com perfeição, gosto muito do Lírio, assim como, a imagem do cavalo marinho.
Continuação de feliz semana,
AG

DVArtist said...

The seahorse turned out beautifully. Wow all the sketches are fantastic!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much for the kind and thoughtful words!



I miss you too Lorraine.