Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Original Big Eye Gothic Black Angel Fairy Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! November Sketches...



"Orchid" Original 4"x4" Painting on Panel Here


This week my featured painting is "Orchid."  She is black with huge brown eyes, red streaked hair, and her wings are inspired by hummingbird wings.  It is one of my smallest paintings.  The painting has a lowbrow surreal fantasy feel.  This original big eye gothic angel fairy painting is available on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!   


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is angels, you may see them here.

Featured Image "Orchid"
5"x7" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

==================================================

November 25-27 Sketches


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet and gentle charm...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is from day 25.  

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of some flowering tobacco blossoms.  The flower of this plant is so lovely...  I'm unsure if I'll paint this sketch or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is from day 26.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a gentle calm...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November. This is day 27. 

This is a rough sketch.

5 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

"Orchid" has such fabulous eyes …
I always enjoy seeing your sketches.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Beautiful painting and lovely sketches!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful 'orchid' and beautiful sketches! Hugs, Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

Great post Lisa! I love your painting! She is so beautiful and I love your sketches! Well done! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so very much Jan, Christine, Valerie, and Stacy!