Saturday, May 4, 2019

May the Fourth be With You! Big Eye Rough sketch of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia



Although I've continued to sketch daily, it has been a while since I've shared any of my rough sketches.  This one is inspired by Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia.  I've long loved her big soulful eyes.

I hope you have a wonderful Star Wars Day!  May the Fourth (4th) be with You...



I love to sketch and draw. I've been sketching daily for years and it's one of my favorite ways to make sure art is in my life daily. Some of them are destined to become paintings or drawings, some remain sketches. Here is one of my daily rough sketches...  You may see some of my completed works at lisabellarusso.com.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful sketch!

Miss Val's Creations said...

So perfect for today! Princess Leia is fabulous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Princess Lea is gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Ivana Split said...

wonderful sketch of the legendary Star Wars princess! I like how she looks with big eyes, they suit her. Will you turn this sketch into a painting? If yes, I'd love to see it.

DVArtist said...

I love seeing you sketches. I totally saw Star Wars in this one. Ya know the hair. LOL

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! It's doubtful that I'll turn Princess Leia into a painting (I don't have the copyrights, in an not for sale sketch it's okay, but I'm not so sure about a finished painting...), but thanks so much for your interest.

Lowcarb team member said...

Brilliant sketch here :)

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

great job with her hair :)