Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Big Eye Fantasy Pirate Lass WIP Work in Progress Toned Drawing...




Ahoy scallywags, in honor o' International Talk Like a Pirate Day, I 'ave been workin' on this toned drawin' o' a pirate lass.  I've laid her gently in, but I still needs t' add some lights 'n do additional shadin'.  I be plannin' on doin' a series o' pirate paintin's, this will be th' first one.  Sometimes fer a paintin' I like t' do a toned drawin' first as in this case.

I hope ye 'ave an excellent Talk Like a Pirate Day!


Most o' me art be also available on me website at lisabellarusso.com; however, on th' first Tuesday o' th' month, I like t' put some art prints 'n LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate fer th' duration o' th' auctions...  This month, me theme be cats 'n dogs; ye may see them here.

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What fun! This is is so good you won't have to walk the plank my hearty! Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Beautiful drawing!

Mia said...

You know I lllllove your drawings, Lisa. This pirate girl is simply fabulous! Kisses, my friend.

Natalia said...

I love that style of drawing, what a pretty! ☺

Ivana Split said...

what a beautiful painting of a pirate girl. It is fun to read your pirate talk, I didn't know about The International Talk Like a Pirate Day...a fun idea!Thank you for sharing!

Sue (this n that) said...

You're jolly good at pirate talking Lisa :D) Really good at pirate painting too - I like how you've drawn your lass. Lots of fun xx

Jennifer Rose said...

great detail on her hat :)

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great post for 'talk like a pirate day'

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning Lisa!!! I love your pirate talk! LOL! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much, I greatly enjoy pirate day, although I'll admit I used an English to pirate translator for the text...