Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter Wishes From This Sweet Bunny Rabbit and I...


Happy Easter Wishes from this bunny and from me at lisabellarusso.com if you celebrate Easter!


"Ode to Spring" Original Painting Sold, Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

It's a different kind of holiday this year...  I hope you are staying safe regardless and have a wonderful hoppy happy Easter if you celebrate it!  I love bunnies so much, I hope you will enjoy this bunny friend.   


9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your bunny is beautiful, and looks extra good in his pretty, Easter setting. Have a good aster, take care and stay safe. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Such a cute display and a wonderful painting. Happy Easter.

Christine said...

Cute bunny, Happy Easter Lisa!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a very sweet bunny indeed and I love how you have displayed it for us all to see.
Sending Easter blessings your way, take good care & stay very safe. Creative wishes Tracey xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

very nice the bunny!!
Happy Easter, Elke

Jennifer Rose said...

hope you had a good easter :)

Lowcarb team member said...

I do hope you had a good Easter.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute! I hope you had a great Easter Lisa!! Stay safe! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I hope you are staying safe as well.