Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Feliz Happy Cinco de Mayo Wishes! Big Eye Gothic Latina Fairy Angel Original Painting...


Feliz Happy Cinco de Mayo Wishes from this big eye gothic Latina fairy angel and from me at lisabellarusso.com!


"Flowers in Her Hair" Original Approximately 10"x14" Acrylic Painting on Wooden Plank, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here


I hope that if you celebrate this day, you have a fun and safe time!  We'll be celebrating with some delicious Mexican food...


7 comments:

R's Rue said...

Lovely.

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a fun celebration! Your Latina fairy is perfect for this theme. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo, lovely painting Lisa!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a nice painting.
Enjoy your celebrations.

All the best Jan

DVArtist said...

Happy Cindo De Mayo to you. I am so behind in my blogging. I love this piece. She feel full of life.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much!

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly beautiful painting Lisa! I hope you had a Happy Cinco De Mayo! Big Hugs!