Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Please Help Me Decide Between Which One of Two Chibi Baby Lovebirds to Paint...

 Edit:  And the winner by one vote across my social media sites is baby bird #1...  It was very close and I had some thoughtful write in votes for both birds, but I put it to a vote due to supply issues.  Thanks so much for the help!


I am doing a small study of one of these two chibi baby lovebirds, but I can not decide which one...  I will be painting both birds in a larger painting in the hair of a Rococo maiden, but only one as a study.  Please vote between bird 1 on the left and bird 2 on the right.


The vote will end on  Friday March 3rd at 2pm pst.  I will tally the votes between my social media accounts and begin painting the winning bird!


3 comments:

Christine said...

Number 1, it was a hard choice

Lowcarb team member said...

My choice is number one.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Edit: And the winner by one vote across my social media sites is baby bird #1... It was very close and I had some thoughtful write in votes for both birds, but I put it to a vote due to supply issues. Thanks so much for the help!