Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Mermay! Original WIP Work in Progress Mermaid Painting...

 


May has slipped away from me or perhaps skudded past me, it's been a busy month.  Unfortunately I haven't finished my mermay painting, but I will continue to work on her...  The original painting is 16"x20" duo oils on wood.  At this point in the wip work in progress, I've been working on the background.  My next step is to try texturing the rocks with a fun sponge that I have, I'm looking forward to it... 


4 comments:

Christine said...

A good start

Valerie-Jael said...

Time goes by so quickly, you have made a good start! Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

You've certainly made a good start.
Enjoy this new month of June.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Time does go by so quickly... Thanks so much!