Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Small Original Dragon Painting listed in honor of Chinese New Year and some prints...


I know I just last week said that I wasn't going to be listing any originals for a while, and here I am listing an original... I wanted to paint a new dragon painting in honor of Chinese New Year and Year of the Dragon, but time slipped away from me, so instead I am offering up this painting that was previously on my website. To view this original painting on eBay, please visit here.

I also have some prints available this week. The prints are Timeless Beauty (a white iris floral), Deep in Thought (an angel fairy), White Lily, and Seven (an angel fairy). To see them all, please visit here.

The original of To Fly or Not to Fly is sold, but information on the originals of Heart's Wish, Reminders, and Sunlight Sunbright is available at my website.

Also, Saturday the 21st is the last day to enter my free worldwide art print giveaway! The details are here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so much Masha!

Alicia C said...

what an adorable dragon - great for bringing in the new year - a gentle specimen, i gather

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Alicia C, definitely gentle when napping :).