Monday, February 22, 2016

29 Faces in February, Face 22 Big Eye Angel Fairy Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet quality.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I think I might like to paint her at some point, but I'm not entirely sure what direction I'd like to go with with her.  I'm not very sure if I'll finish my gothic Latina fairy angel for tomorrow, I'm hopeful, but not certain.  I am making progress on her though...

She is face 22 for 29 faces in February.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of February.


This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

This challenge is so inspiring!  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

6 comments:

Christine said...

She has pretty eyes! Hope you finish the Latina fairy!

Jennifer Rose said...

really nice :) would look great painted :)

Anonymous said...

just an observation:
There is a freshness to this scetch

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Jennifer, and Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very sweet! Love her!

SwirlyGirl said...

Such a lovely expression in her eyes - all your sketches are wonderful!