Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pink Saucer Magnolia Original Flower Floral Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! 29 Faces in February...



This Week "Elegance" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Elegance," an original floral painting.  These lovely pink saucer magnolia flowers are blooming gently on the branches of a tree.  I think they have a delicate elegance.  The art has a soft realist feel...  

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of pink flowers.  Flowers are such a joy to paint...  


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Elegance" will be available at full price on my website here.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Her eyes are closed and she reclines gently daydreaming.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   


She is face 16 for 29 faces in February!  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of February.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Love your saucer magnolias!!! And your fairy is beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Alive, thank you for sharing

Magic Love Crow said...

Such beautiful flowers! Gorgeous painting! Your daydreaming fairy is so pretty! Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Martin and Stacy!