Thursday, February 23, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, February 23 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a gentle elegance and seems like she might be about to speak of something beautiful.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in February.  This is day 23.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  I am also participating in the February 29 Faces Challenge, this is face 23. 

9 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful eyes ...

All the best Jan

Christine said...

She is so sweet!

Jennifer Rose said...

pretty, the earring is a nice touch :)

Magic Love Crow said...

She is truly beautiful Lisa!! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

There is a peace in this maiden's beauty.

DVArtist said...

Ohh I am always in awe of the maidens you create. They have such life in them.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous sketch, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

She is a beauty with those lovely large eyes!
Wonderful art whether you paint her or leave her as she is~

Happy PPF!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Jan, Christine, Jennifer, Stacy, Martin, Nicole, Valerie-Jael, and Jan!