Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Original Pink Rose Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! August Sketches...



"Pink Ribbons" Original 18"x24" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Pink Ribbons."  It was inspired by a rose from my grandparent's garden...  There are many flowers that I love, but roses will always have a special place in my heart.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The painting has a realist surreal feel.


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is flowers and includes a selection of some of my white flower art; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

========================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She looks a little haunted although she has a dashing hat perched atop her head.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 15.

This is a rough sketch.

9 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

I like your maiden's cute little hat :) and the rose petals are nicely done :)

Christine said...

Beautiful rose painting and a pretty fairy!

Anonymous said...

A "hat trick" that hair style. Very clever.

Valerie-Jael said...

The rose is wonderful, I wanted to reach out and ouch it! The maiden is beautiful, too, love the little hat! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Jennifer, Christine, Martin, and Valerie!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a wonderful rose and a very nice shade of pink too.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your rose painting is stunning Lisa! WOW!!! Love your maiden and her hat! So cute! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Stacy!