Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Original Red Chow Chow Puppy Dog Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! Jean-Pierre Arboleda at KP Projects (Merry Karnowsky Gallery) GILDED HORIZON...


For the month of August I will be offering a free random rough sketch included with any original art order on my website lisarusso.com!  I plan on making some adjustments in pricing and content on my website, so now is an excellent time to take a look...


"Hóngsè de gǒu" Original 5"x7" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Hóngsè de gǒu"  I started this red chow chow puppy dog in honor of Chinese New Year and year of the dog.  Chinese New Year has long past, but I did complete her in time to still be a part of year of the dog!  The title translates from Mandarin to Red Dog.  This soft and fluffy original painting is available on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The art has a soft impressionist realist feel.


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme includes some of my Chinese Zodiac inspired animals, you may see them here.

Featured Image "Hóngsè de gǒu"
5"x7" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

================================================

Jean-Pierre Arboleda
GILDED HORIZON (Closed Show)
KP Projects (Merry Karnowsky Gallery)
This show is CLOSED, please send inquiries for additional available work to info@kpprojects.net.

When I went to the GILDED HORIZON exhibit at KP Projects (Merry Karnowsky Gallery), I saw the works of Jean-Pierre Arboleda for the first time.  I was moved by his love of animals and surrealist attention to detail.  My photos of the paintings of his that I saw at the show follow.

I will link updates here as I share the works of other artists from this show, including those of one of my favorite artists, Audrey Kawasaki.

Bleeding Heart by Jean-Pierre Arboleda

Smartass by Jean-Pierre Arboleda

Implantation by Jean-Pierre Arboleda

The Cleansing Smoke by Jean-Pierre Arboleda

Brain Candy by Jean-Pierre Arboleda

Espiritu Nocturno by Jean-Pierre Arboleda


Whilst I have continued to sketch daily, I spent my time getting this ready and haven't had a chance to prep my sketches yet.  I'll try to get caught up on posting my daily sketches on Friday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful big eyed beauties! your chow is amazing, that face,, its beautiful,

Christine said...

Your puppy is so adorable! Thanks for showing the lovely exhibit photos.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your chow is wonderful, he looks so cuddly. Love the paintings from the show, so different. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

I love your chow. You got the eyes perfectly. What an exciting show.

Jennifer Rose said...

your dog looks great :) very fluffy

interesting exhibit, neat looking animals :)

JFM said...

Such a lovely Chow!!!
Beautiful artwork from the art exhibit!

Happy PPF 🎨
Hugs~

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Laurie, Christine, Valerie, Nicole, Jennifer, and Jan! I loved painting "Her Fluffiness" (as I was calling her as I painted her and it was a wonderful show.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your puppy painting is so cute Lisa!
The art from the exhibit is so cool! Thanks for sharing it!
Big Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

I just love "Hóngsè de gǒu"

All the best Jan