Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Space Invaders in Culver City!!!



This Sunday a friend and I went down to Culver City to pick up some brunch and what did we discover... Space Invaders!! Right off the bat, one of them squished my friend. While I was unable to save him, I was able to capture the moment on camera. Fortunately, he had more lives available, so we were able to get our brunch and safely manuever away from the Space Invader plagued Town Plaza.

The Culver City Cultural Arts commission hired artist Jason Torchinsky to install these giant Space Invaders temporarily around and about Culver City. I did google, but I was unable to find out how long the Space Invaders will be around. I have some additional Space Invader photos that might make it up at some point; but since I'm not sure how long the Space Invaders will be around, I decided to try and post this one relatively quickly. Thanks Culver City, for making our mission to acquire sustenance more perilous and entertaining than it usually is...

Do you think Alex was squished for:
1. Missing his brother's art show opening...
2. He had it coming, he knows what he did...
3. To save Lisa from getting squished or dirty...
4. All of the above.

I'm voting for all of the above...

No comments: