Sunday, November 2, 2014

Big Eye Alien Sketch Art & Mermaid with Clownfish Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eye alien face.  This portrait is different than usual for me, I was inspired by Alex of The Strange Art of Ledante...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/


Three Friends Original 11"x14" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

This big eye surreal black gothic beauty of a mermaid has three clownfish friends.  They love to be near her, I think they mistake her hair for sea anenomes...  This piece available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs! 

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week! 

10 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Nice work!

Anonymous said...

such beautiful work, a lovely completed work and such beautiful beginnings for another.

Christine said...

Just lovely!

Unknown said...

Wow.. your sketch looks just like the character from the TV show Grimm last night.

Debbie said...

The clown fish are so great!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I have to say your alien girl creaped me out at first. hahaha Well done, though. LOVE your painted gal. So beautiful. :)

Out of Sight L said...

Your alien girl is super fish like I don't know the word in English for pieuvre which is a sea creature with many tentacles and she looks so awesome, needless to say your other won my heart a long time ago, everything you do makes my day special, thanks to you Lisa Isabella x

stefanie stark said...

Your alien girl should play a role in a film as she is really a great character! The expression of the other one is phantastic too!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for the kind words! I haven't seen the Grimm show (we just have netflix), but the person that created the character and I may be on the same wavelength... I should have an update on her on Wednesday.

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, your big eye alien is stunning! I can't wait to see her finished! A+++