Saturday, November 29, 2014

Waiting for You, Brown & Tan Kitty Cat Website Update...



Waiting for You Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here


"Waiting for You" is of a patient kitty.  The cat has a soft realist impressionist quality and has long brown and tan fur...  I sold the original, but I do have this available as prints and LE ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

4 comments:

Christine said...

sweet kitty, congrats on the sale!

Out of Sight L said...

I love cats and this one as well, but the one I have is my favourite and I cherish it thank you so much my dear, generous, lovely Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Lorraine! Very glad you like your kitty Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your kitty is so cute ;o) Congrats on the sale ;o)