Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fairy Queen is Now Up on My Website...



Fairy Queen Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Fairy Queen is a lovely fairy with beautiful blue eyes and long white hair.  This surreal gothic fantasy lowbrow fae has antlers as her crown and elf ears.  Someday I think I'd like to paint a larger version of her...

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices.  Visit here to see what I have available this week!

4 comments:

Christine said...

oh she is lovely!

Out of Sight L said...

She is amazing, wow the ideas you get, you're a genius, an artist, and I love...the tiger-lined wings what are they..? or is my imagination getting the better of me...she's outstanding , just like that stunning girl yesterday, one of my favourites, oh Lisa Isabella the world is a better place with you in it

Out of Sight L said...

Actually I meant the angel fairy she has that quality of kindness and beauty that is so rare in our world, bravo m'dear Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Lorraine! You are most kind and sweet!