Friday, November 20, 2015

Angel Fairy Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP for a Tiny Frame...



Here is where I am with the tiny little painting I am working on.  The paper is around 3 1/2" x 4" and what will show is around 3" x 3 3/8" in the image area of the frame.  This is smaller than I usually work.  Even though her wings do not show, I think this big eyed maiden could be an angel or a fairy, although it's also possible she could be a goddess.  I usually know by now, but I'm just going to go with it and see what feels right for her as the piece proceeds...


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

looking good :) she will let you know if she needs or wants wings sooner or later :)

Laney said...

Coming along nicely. It's always fun to see them progress.

Christine said...

Hard to think she is so tiny! Nice wip.

stefanie stark said...

She looks great and I'm curious what her future mission will be.

Anonymous said...

She is lovely so far, I love her eyes.

Linda Kunsman said...

LOVE those big eyes! Looking forward to see what transpires.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you, much appreciated!

DVArtist said...

You make these big eye'd girls look so easy to create but I know there is great talent to them.

Giggles said...

I am always amazing at people who can work this small!!
Pretty so far!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Very sweet, thank you Nicole and Giggles!